Hyundai has pulled the wraps off of a unique take on the company's three-door Veloster. the Veloster C3 Roll Top features a convertible roof stitched from repurposed industrial truck tarps. The roof can be slid either forward or back to make room for taller cargo in the rear or let more light into the cabin as see fit. Engineers also gave the concept a tailgate instead of a traditional hatch, and the vehicle's floor features salvaged skateboard decks to protect the cargo area.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!