Hyundai has pulled the wraps off of a unique take on the company's three-door Veloster. the Veloster C3 Roll Top features a convertible roof stitched from repurposed industrial truck tarps. The roof can be slid either forward or back to make room for taller cargo in the rear or let more light into the cabin as see fit. Engineers also gave the concept a tailgate instead of a traditional hatch, and the vehicle's floor features salvaged skateboard decks to protect the cargo area.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX