Our spy photographers captured the 2013 Ford Mustang GT recently, and not far behind it is this, the V6-flavored pony car. The V6, as with the GT, gets a significant brawny cue from the top-dog Shelby GT500, that protruding grille. Although it receives the same headlight treatment as the GT, the V6 leaves off the front splitter and the running-horse logo remains front and center in the grille, not offset as on the GT prototype.
Ford Mustang GT: Spy Shots
- John Neff
- Nov 4, 2011
After decades of dominating the pony car sales charts, the Ford Mustang has finally met its match in the latest Chevrolet Camaro. Naturally, this high-profile segment, is one that Ford is loathe to concede. After being infused with completely new engines in 2011, the Mustang will soon receive a visual refreshening that aligns this horse's looks even more with the range-topping Shelby GT500 model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX