We would generally advise against buying a car sight unseen, but when it comes to some supercars, the entire year's production run is often spoken for before the car is even unveiled. Which is fine, in some sense we guess, when it's coming from a known manufacturer like Ferrari or Lamborghini. The Dubai Roadster, however, does not come from such a company. It doesn't even come from a region that's known for making cars. In fact the only time Dubai ever seems to come across our radar is when its
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX