"The minivan package has always been a sacred thing ... it's basically a life tool" - Ralph Gilles
Chrysler 700C Concept: Detroit 2012 Photos
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jan 9, 2012
The crowd here at the Detroit Auto Show may be oohing and aahing over the all-new 2013 Dodge Dart, but something else caught our eye at the Chrysler display here inside Cobo Hall. The swoopy minivan you see above is the Chrysler 700C Concept, a vehicle that we hadn't heard a peep about until we spent a few minutes talking with Rick Deneau from Chrysler Brand Communications.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX