It shouldn't be a shock that BMW is working on a convertible version of the M4. Not only have we caught it testing twice, but this is an automaker that seems willing to build a vehicle for nearly every buyer's needs. Evo claims that the high-performance droptop is going to debut at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed in England from June 26-29.
BMW M4 Cabriolet: Spy Shots
- Brandon Turkus
- Feb 10, 2014
Our trusty spy photographers have been at it again, snagging these first images of the forthcoming BMW M4 Convertible without camouflage on its retractable roof and rear deck. You'll recall that this is not the first time we've seen the followup to the M3 Convertible, but that the last batch of images we had were encumbered by a lot more camouflage – this car is virtually naked by comparison.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX