Way back in June, Mercedes-Benz issued a light refresh of its svelte CLS-Class, adding one very notable new feature – MultiBeam LED headlamps. This new technology allows a camera to constantly adjust the output of the lamps, essentially letting driver to enjoy the power of full-beam headlights without blinding oncoming traffic. We aren't getting it here in the US, because reasons, but that hasn't stopped Mercedes-Benz from releasing an update to the CLS sans the cool headlights.
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
- Brandon Turkus
- Nov 20, 2014
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 18, 2014
UPDATE: Autoblog has received confirmation on US availability of the new CLS-Class. The text below has been revised accordingly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX