When Land Rover revealed the new Discovery Sport at the Paris Motor Show, it didn't just present a new model; it kicked off a whole new era for the British purveyor of sport-utility vehicles. And that new era has officially started now with the production of the very first model you see above.
2015 Land Rover Discovery Sport: Leaked Photos
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 2, 2014
Shortly before its official premiere, the first official-looking photos of the 2015 Land Rover Discovery Sport have leaked online, thanks to Italian site Autoblog.it (no relation!). The new midsize crossover effectively replaces the LR2/Freelander, and will most notably be offered with seven-passenger seating.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX