Sexy as MPVs are, the new Carens wasn't the only world premiere happening on the Kia stand at today's Paris Motor Show. Here, we see the new three-door Pro_cee'd hatchback – a sharp-looking car that shares many of its underpinnings with the Hyundai i30 three-door that also took the stage at the Paris expo.
- Aug 8, 2013
2014 Kia pro_cee'd
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Sep 15, 2012
Kia and Hyundai will both introduce stylish new hatchbacks at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. The platform-sharing Kia cee'd and Hyundai i30 were both redesigned this year and introduced with five-door hatchback and station wagon variants. In Paris, we'll see sportier three-door models added to the mix: the 2014 Kia pro_cee'd and the 2014 Hyundai i30 three-door.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models