Sexy as MPVs are, the new Carens wasn't the only world premiere happening on the Kia stand at today's Paris Motor Show. Here, we see the new three-door Pro_cee'd hatchback – a sharp-looking car that shares many of its underpinnings with the Hyundai i30 three-door that also took the stage at the Paris expo.
2014 Kia pro_cee'd
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Sep 15, 2012
Kia and Hyundai will both introduce stylish new hatchbacks at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. The platform-sharing Kia cee'd and Hyundai i30 were both redesigned this year and introduced with five-door hatchback and station wagon variants. In Paris, we'll see sportier three-door models added to the mix: the 2014 Kia pro_cee'd and the 2014 Hyundai i30 three-door.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX