For the first time, Audi will offer a proper four-door version of its compact A3 in the United States. And while we'll be getting a sneak peek at the new sedan as part of this month's New York Auto Show festivities, Audi sources have confirmed to Autoblog that the car will officially make its debut at the Shanghai Motor Show in April.
2014 Audi A3 sedan spy shots
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jan 25, 2013
As the Audi A3 sedan gets closer to its debut, Audi has camouflaged prototypes to take it on the streets for final testing. Last time we saw the A3, it was testing almost in the buff, but it was on a closed track so our spy shooters were kept at quite a distance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX