In addition to the GT hatchback, Hyundai also rolled out a new Coupe version of the C-segment Elantra here at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show. The new two-door is clearly meant to take on the likes of the Honda Civic Coupe, and it's got a spec sheet that compares rather favorably with its competitor from Japan.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models