Fiat has taken an interesting approach to its advertising for ESPN The Magazine's annual Body Issue. Rather than just hiring an athlete to stand next to a car or sit in a car, it's actually built a car out of athletes. (And not unlike some naked-lady-motorcycles we've seen before.)
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX