If you've been saving your spare change to pick up one of these new BMW models later this year, well, now you can more accurately estimate how many wheelbarrows full of nickels you'll need to dump into the Coinstar machine at your local grocery store.
2013 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe: Geneva 2012
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 7, 2012
The 2013 BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe may have debuted a full three months ago (time flies, huh?), but we're just now seeing it in person for the first time here at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. The prolonged debut almost makes sense for BMW's big coupe, since it's a late entry in a segment that already includes stunners like the Mercedes-Benz CLS, Audi A7, Porsche Panamera and even the Aston Martin Rapide (if you're really reaching).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX