Audi has revealed its 2013 A3 Sportback in Munich ahead of the model's official debut at the 2012 Paris Motor Show later this week, and Autoblog was on hand for the early unveiling. Like its three-door cousin, the third-generation five-door wears subtly evolved styling inside and out as well as a longer wheelbase, more interior room and a commendable weight savings of around 198 pounds over its predecessor. This particular model wears the line's optional LED headlamps and features a bi-fuel powe
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX