Whether you follow the sport of drifting or not, you have to admit that it has taken off. Seeing this popularity, Ford has just announced its sponsorship of Formula Drift as an official partner through the 2013 season.
2012 Formula Drift Round 7 Title Fight
- George Kennedy
- Oct 17, 2012
- Drew Phillips
- Oct 15, 2012
Coming into the last event of the Formula Drift season no less than seven drivers had a chance at winning the championship. Vaughn Gittin Jr., the 2010 champion, was the odds-on favorite, entering the final with a size points lead gained from back-to-back wins earlier in the season, but other drivers like veteran Rhys Millen, last years champion Daijiro Yoshihara, rookie Daigo Saito and Gittin's fellow Mustang driver Justin Pawlak were all in the hunt.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX