Toyota has confirmed that it will be showing off the all-new 2014 Highlander at the New York Auto Show later this month. It's been a while since we've heard about the updated Highlander, but given just how long this thing has been on the market, we certainly hope that the list of changes will be more extensive than the new 2014 Toyota Tundra that debuted in Chicago last month.
2011 Toyota Highlander: Review
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 13, 2013
- Chris Shunk
- Feb 12, 2012
Toyota is struggling with the rising yen, so much so that the automaker has been shifting vehicle production outside of Japan. That's bad news for laborers in Japan, but it works out in favor of the American workforce in Princeton, Indiana.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX