In May, the automotive world was saddened by the passing of racing icon Carroll Shelby. Following that sad event, it did not take long for attention to quickly turn to the future of the performance brand. Given the significance of Shelby American in the aftermarket and performance worlds, that makes some sense.
2012 Shelby GTS: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX