The new Volkswagen Scirocco is a highly sought-after sport coupe, made even more desirable by the fact that we don't get it here. But is that exclusivity enough to make it more tempting Volkswagen than an original 1987 Scirocco? To help find out, Jason Cammisa of Automobile magazine went to Germany to pit the original Scirocco against the current model that we don't get to play with.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX