Volkswagen Amarok Canyon Special Edition
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Sep 19, 2012
The Volkswagen Amarok Concept revealed at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show was a paean to freestyle kayaking, its Baladi Orange hue and 18-inch High Gloss Adamantium Dark wheels on knobbies with raised white letters showing off a wilder side of VW's pickup. True, it was no Rhinemetall Defense conversion or a Colt Seavers tribute, but it was about as far out as the Amarok was going to get from the factory.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX