Lexus has turned its already fast IS F over to the go-fast guys at Toyota Racing Development. The finished product is the IS F Circuit Club Sport, and the sport sedan wears a wide range of aero and mechanical improvements. We've known this model was coming for some time thanks to a 2010 Tokyo Auto Salon concept and details spouted late this summer, but these photos provide our best look yet at this touring-car-like model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX