As car lovers, it's always hard to find a good television show with decent cars, but what the 1990s show Viper lacked in acting, scripting and plot, it more than made up for with cool cars. For starters, the lead car was a Dodge Viper RT/10, but, on screen, it was able to morph into its "Defender" mode making it an armored coupe with a full arsenal of weapons.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX