Add this one to the list of reasons Europeans have it better than we do, right after diesels and manual transmissions: No more "catching up on e-mail" while you should be spending time with your family. Or sleeping. Or watching Baywatch reruns.
Porsche Design P'9981 Smartphone from BlackBerry
- Jeff Sabatini
- Dec 23, 2011
- Noah Joseph
- Nov 1, 2011
While its styling has refined over successive generations, you don't buy a Porsche for how it looks. You buy one for how it works. And the same could be said of a BlackBerry. The favorite communications tool of businesspeople worldwide and a number of private consumers as well, the BlackBerry is – like a Porsche – more about function than form. Leave it to Porsche Design, then, to up its style factor.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX