Small sedans are big business for luxury automakers. The C-Class is the top seller for Mercedes-Benz, much as the 3 Series is for BMW, but Jaguar has historically missed out on that market. Its last attempt, the X-Type, proved woefully inadequate, and Jaguar hasn't attempted to take on that market again since. But that's all about to change.
Jaguar "XS" Mule: Spy Shots
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 1, 2013
Rumors of an entry-level, BMW 3 Series-fighting Jaguar sedan have been floating around for quite some time, but thanks to our intrepid spy photographers, we now have visible proof that such a model is, in fact, in the works.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX