The 2017 Maserati Levante will start at $72,000 when it goes on sale in the US later this year, and the Levante S will be $83,000. The new crossover will be on display at the New York Auto Show.
2017 Maserati Levante: Geneva 2016
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 9, 2016
A version of the Maserati Levante next year will use the PHEV powertrain from the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid. The model will offer a greener alternative to the luxury crossover's twin-turbocharged V6 engines.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies