The 2017 Maserati Levante will start at $72,000 when it goes on sale in the US later this year, and the Levante S will be $83,000. The new crossover will be on display at the New York Auto Show.
- Mar 2, 2016
2017 Maserati Levante: Geneva 2016
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 9, 2016
A version of the Maserati Levante next year will use the PHEV powertrain from the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid. The model will offer a greener alternative to the luxury crossover's twin-turbocharged V6 engines.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models