Kia is shortly expected to launch a new rear-wheel drive flagship sedan, but for now, the model seen here is the Korean automaker's new range topper. First introduced at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show in February, Kia has just announced that its 2013 Optima SX Limited will wear a $35,275 MSRP (*including delivery) price tag.
2012 Kia Optima SX Limited: Chicago 2012
- John Neff
- Feb 8, 2012
While Chrysler got the most attention for its Super Bowl ad starring Clint Eastwood, many found Kia's spot starring Mr. Sandman, Adriana Lima and Motley Crue to be the most entertaining. The car featured in the ad was the new Optima SX Limited, which made its debut today at the 2012 Chicago Auto Show.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies