Chrysler has issued a recall for the V6 version of the 2013 Dodge Challenger (as pictured above in 2012MY) over the possibility of a wiring harness that could short circuit and lead to a fire. Owners of these V6 Challengers built from November 2012 through January 2013 are being urged to contact dealers immediately and, in the meantime, not to drive their cars or park in or near any buildings.
2012 Dodge Challenger Rallye Redline: New York 2012
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Mar 17, 2013
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Apr 4, 2012
Dodge has used the New York Auto Show to show off its new Challenger Rallye Redline, which was announced at The Spring Festival, a small-scale event held in Southern California for Mopar LX fans and owners. Besides being seen by those select few, this is the coupe's first public showing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX