At one time, Mitsubishi was close to axing the Evo XI completely, a move that would've crushed the dreams of automotive enthusiasts across the globe. Terminating the Evo was not in Mitsubishi's cards, but stringent emissions regulations were catching up on the hallowed all-wheel-drive, tarmac-terrorizing machine.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX