In this week's Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Green, John Beltz Snyder and Road Test Editor Zac Palmer. Top of the list this week are the leaked photos of the 2021 Ford Bronco and Bronco Sport. Then they talk about the possibility of a small Ford pickup based on the Focus, as well as all the electric vehicles Snyder saw in person at GM's "EV Day." The editors have been driving the Ram Power Wagon and Hyundai Sonata, and Palmer took Autoblog's long-term Subaru Forester to New Orleans. Finally, they help a listener choose a small luxury crossover in this week's "Spend My Money" segment. then, just as they're about to wrap up the show, they learn that the 2020 New York Auto Show has been postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak. Good times.
Autoblog Podcast #618
Get The Podcast
- iTunes – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- 2021 Ford Bronco and Bronco Sport leaked photos (and, just as we predicted, more photos)
- Ford shows its dealers the sub-Ranger pickup
- More details about everything we saw at GM's "EV Day"
- Driving the 2020 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
- Driving the 2020 Hyundai Sonata
- Driving our long-term 2019 Subaru Outback to New Orleans
- Spend My Money: Audi Q3, Volvo XC40 or Range Rover Evoque?
- 2020 New York International Auto Show postponed
- Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com
- Review the show on iTunes
Sign in to post
Please sign in to leave a comment.Continue