Toyota tried to make family hauler commercials cool with its "Swagger Wagon" spot for the Sienna minivan back in 2010, but now Fiat looks to have created the unrated version of Toyota's idea with a web ad for its new Fiat 500L called "The Motherhood." Trying to cater to the 500L's target demographic, no punches are pulled as this blonde British mom attempts to describe all the joys of family raising.
2014 Fiat 500L: LA 2012
- George Kennedy
- Nov 28, 2012
Fiat is taking the lead from Mini and expanding its lineup of mini-me runabouts. The Italian automaker has done the 500 every which way, including convertible and performance models and now even electrified versions. Following this expansion comes the first actual growth in size; the 2014 Fiat 500L.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX