Looking cool in blue (better than the Grimace-purple we saw a few weeks ago), with strong, tailored bodywork and a one-percenter-approved face, the 2013 Bentley GT Speed Convertible is right at home with all the exotic metal on the floor of Cobo Center here at the Detroit Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX