Jay Leno always seems to lay his hands on some of the best cars – new or old – that have ever been created, so you'd think there aren't many new models that can impress the comic any more. Well after watching the latest installment of Jay Leno's Garage, the collector car king has had some time in newly updated 2014 Aston Martin Vanquish, and if we're not mistaken, he's downright giddy about it.
2014 Aston Martin Vanquish: First Drive
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX