When it comes to Pikes Peak, expect the unexpected. The legendary mountain is known for its ever-changing conditions, and one driving up to the top might experience warm sunshine and a snow storm all in a matter of minutes. That was the case this past weekend at the 90th annual Pikes Peak Hill Climb when race officials were forced to shorten the course due to snow, rain and near-freezing temperatures at the finish line on the summit. It is only one of three times since 1916 that the length of th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX