A couple of months ago, we brought you a solitary spy shot of a virtually undisguised prototype of the next-generation Honda CR-V undergoing testing right here in the U.S. of A. And now, in a solid indication that development is proceeding despite setbacks in Japan, another pair of test mules has popped up.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX