Does the long-successful brand have the staying power to move away from boxy SUVs and trucks in favor of a kinder, gentler crossover?
Why has the Geneva Motor Show become so important – so much so that industry leaders and media alike struggle to find $1,000 rooms, often staying an hour away and driving in during the pre-dawn chill?
GM is finishing development of its next mid-size sedan, and this almost-done prototype gives us a very good glimpse as to what's in store for the all-new 'Bu.
Also of interest:
- Video: BMW's new 6 Series Coupe hits the road
- New Kia Rio to spawn hot hatch?
- Consumer Reports picks best used cars for teens [w/video]
- Video: First Apple iPad 2 in-dash install
- First sketch of 2012 Mercedes-Benz A-Class leaks out