Spy Shots: 2010 Buick LaCrosse spotted in the wild
Autoblog reader Mike dropped us a note the other day to let us he had spotted this car tooling around in Troy MI. Being a vigilant Autoblog reader he had a camera handy and snapped off a series of photos. Mike was unable to identify the car in question, but we've seen this machine before. It's the next generation Buick LaCrosse although it's not known if GM will retain that branding. The new Buick is built on GM's Epsilon II platform which is shared with the new Opel Insignia. Thanks to Mike for the photos!
[Source: Autoblog reader Mike]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX