- 2010 Ford Taurus by Tommy Z Design
- The Ford Taurus lends itself quite easily to the Superlux Youthful Styling and yet it remains sophisticated. Tommy Z embellished this great vehicle with his own classic VIP luxury style and components.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO by Mobsteel
- 2010 Ford Taurus SHO by Mobsteel
- The Ford Taurus SHO and Mobsteel are both committed to being anything but ordinary. So it�s no surprise that the Taurus SHO by Mobsteel is one extraordinary vehicle. The trademark black-on-black Mobsteel paint job, custom fascias, and a host of trim touches and details give this 2010 Taurus SHO a tough menacing look, whether coming or going. And that�s just the beginning, as this SHO has the goods both inside and out. The bad boy rides on massive 22-inch Mobsteel forged two-piece wheels and super-low-profile Pirelli PZero Nero tires. A completely customized chassis with Air Runner front struts and Mobsteel adjustable rear air ride provide attitude to the max. The Magnaflow Performance cat-back exhaust and JL Audio equipment make this Taurus SHO sound as tough as it looks.
2010 Ford Taurus �Best of SHO� by MRT-Direct
- 2010 Ford Taurus �Best of SHO� by MRT-Direct
- MRT-Direct gives its signature classy touches to this Taurus SHO by adding subtle ground effect treatment, and a black cherry roof and custom vented hood. Increased performance is achieved through turbo system efficiencies, an exhaust upgrade, and wheel, tire and suspension modifications. The cabin is designed to be sporty and comfortable, while a Kicker sound system delivers the final beat.
2010 Ford Fusion Sport by Aaron Vaccar Signature Series
- 2010 Ford Fusion Sport by Aaron Vaccar Signature Series
- Young custom car designer Aaron Vaccar, most noted for his work with modern and sport compact vehicles, has taken his knowledge of next-generation styling and applied it to the new Ford Fusion Sport. Speed, style and sound � quite simply, this Fusion reveals that such a balance does exist in a sport-tuned street car. Upgraded with the thrills of a turbocharged motor, this Fusion now packs even more power to back up its stunning looks. Noting that function needs to meet form, the entire audio and trunk enclosures have been designed to seamlessly integrate into the vehicle�s styling and practicality. Tastefully mix the right combination of modifications, a bit of unique style combined with an already impressive platform, and what you get is this Aaron Vaccar Signature Series Fusion Sport.
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid by M&J Enterprises
- 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid by M&J Enterprises
- This Ford Fusion Hybrid by M&J Enterprises showcases a variety of eco-friendly accessories and aerodynamic parts. These range from air splitters to heat-reflective paint, window film and a vehicle data display. All items are either lighter in weight than the factory items, increase fuel economy or eliminate petroleum-based products. The data display helps increase the consumer�s environmental awareness. The whole package delivers a desirable, eco-friendly Ford Fusion aimed at consumers who like to customize their vehicles and are concerned with environmental issues.
2010 Ford Fusion �T4� by MRT
- 2010 Ford Fusion �T4� by MRT
- This custom version of the fun, sporty, fuel-efficient Ford Fusion successfully combines the best of all worlds. MRT started with clever but subtle appearance changes to the exterior trim and paint. Next, they brought the same sport feel and style to the interior with revised seating and interior trim accents. The fun-to-drive factor is kicked up a notch with a single intercooled turbocharger and Street Performance coil-over suspension. To unleash the full potential of the awesome turbocharged powerplant, MRT skillfully exhaust-balanced the system with a high-performance stainless-steel Max-Flow� h-pipe and back half exhaust system using the finest CNC Mandrel bend tube and high-flow components. The result is a system that delivers enhanced power and truly satisfying performance-car sound. Twenty-inch wheels and tires add a final touch to set off the look and give this Fusion an even smarter, sportier stance. On the inside, a kickin� audio system from Kicker provides the perfect balance of amped-up entertainment.
2010 Ford Transit Connect by Azentek and Grant Products
- 2010 Ford Transit Connect by Azentek and Grant Products
- Azentek and Grant Products teamed up to build this unique �Travel Inn� Ford Transit Connect van. Designed for people who are always on the go, it comes complete with the Azentek in-vehicle computing and navigation radio, and a Concept DVD for watching movies. You can cook while tailgating with your mini pull-out kitchen and even sleep in complete comfort in the upper bunk bed. You also will drive in style with the Grant Products body kit, race-inspired steering wheel and GAC interior. The vehicle features 18-inch BBS wheels with a Winona PVD chrome finish and Bridgestone Firestone tires.
2010 Ford Transit Connect by Ford Vehicle Personalization
- 2010 Ford Transit Connect by Ford Vehicle Personalization
- This 2010 Transit Connect was developed by the Ford Vehicle Personalization team and it features Genuine Ford Accessories, Ford Licensed Accessories and various personalization concepts. Inspired by West Coast beaches, the vehicle is presented in a soft anodized Metallic Gold exterior paint with a large energetic side graphic depicting young people playing sports and having fun on the beach. Various racks and carriers on the exterior secure your favorite outdoor gear. The interior is the main focus of this custom Transit Connect, showcasing the flexibility of space in the cargo area and the ability to create a realm of personal use around this vehicle rather than strictly commercial/business usage. Shown with two seats, the cargo area will house an audio wall with a custom audio/video system, a skateboard rack displaying four skateboards and a rear-mounted LCD flip-out flat-screen monitor with video game console.
2010 Ford Edge �RallyE� by Santini Paint
- 2010 Ford Edge �RallyE� by Santini Paint
- Santini Paint, combined with the talent of Steve Stanford Design, has taken the Ford Edge crossover to a level of design utilizing influence from the old-school British racing era, tuner cars and a little rally car, so that this �soccer mom� grocery-getter becomes the �cool� car for the family. With a few inches out of the suspension, the big wheel and tire combination, 3dCarbon body kit, British Racing Green color and an asymmetrical competition stripe paint scheme with some interior accents added in, Santini�s Ford Edge becomes a �Coolover.�
2009 Ford Focus by FSWerks
- 2009 Ford Focus by FSWerks
- In its constant search for more power, the FSWerks crew has taken a 2009 Ford Focus Coupe and pushed it to the edge. Utilizing many years of racing, fabricating and powertrain experience, this transformed Ford Focus is now pushing more than 500 horsepower, making it one serious track Focus.
2009 Ford Focus by Creations n� Chrome
- 2009 Ford Focus by Creations n� Chrome
- Creations n� Chrome has taken green technology to the extreme with its 2009 Ford Focus. The exterior starts with an outrageous green chrome finish using Cosmichrome water-based spray-on plating technology, 3dCarbon Euro Series six-piece body kit and lightweight Work Emotion wheels. To increase engine efficiency and aerodynamics, an FSWerks turbo kit and H&R coil-over suspension are added. The interior was custom refinished from top to bottom with House of Color paint and custom Katzkin leather.
2010 Ford Flex by Falken Tire
- 2010 Ford Flex by Falken Tire
- Breaking the mold of cookie-cutter project vehicles on oversized chrome rims, Falken Tire has envisioned the perfect blend of traditional �lowrider� styling and a 2010 platform while utilizing today�s finest full-size CUV, the Ford Flex. Rolling on 22-inch Falken S/TZ04 tires and wire- spoke Dayton wheels, this ride will surely earn the respect of everyone from old-school purists to new-age tuners. Break the mold and Flex Your Style.
2009 Ford F-150 by K-Daddyz Kustomz
- 2009 Ford F-150 by K-Daddyz Kustomz
- The crew at K-Daddyz Kustomz has applied their street influence with a touch of urban luxury to this Ford F-150. Staying true to their �In Your Face� style of building, this truck boasts 24-inch wheels with a radical air bag suspension. The custom two-tone paint grabs your attention while remaining classy. And in case you really need to get there quickly, the 5.4-liter supercharged engine will deliver. Whether drawing crowds at a show or turning heads on the boulevard, this F-150 plays for keeps. After all, it�s Built Ford Tough.
2009 Ford F-150 by Malibu Customz
- 2009 Ford F-150 by Malibu Customz
- Malibu Customz has taken their talent for customization and accented it by teaming up with world-renowned artist Mickey Harris to create the 2009 �Freedom Truck� as a tribute to all the people who serve or have served in the U.S. armed forces.
2009 Ford F-150 by Superlift
- 2009 Ford F-150 by Superlift
- Superlift Suspension Systems has been manufacturing superbly engineered off-road suspension systems for two- and four-wheel-drive trucks for 35 years. Superlift has taken that experience and applied it to Mattel�s Hot Wheels vision of the 2009 Ford F-150. In doing so, they were able to take the F-150 to the next level in style, appearance and performance, while keeping as much detail as possible of the original 1:64 Hot Wheels die-cast model. Superlift has taken a pedestrian F-150 and transformed it into a toy that any man, woman or child would be happy to play with.
2010 Ford F-150 by Ford Vehicle Personalization
- 2010 Ford F-150 by Ford Vehicle Personalization
- Project FX2 Sport 6.2L H.O. showcases the new Ford F-150, the Ford Vehicle Personalization Team, Ford Racing, Genuine Ford Accessories and Ford Licensed Accessories. Starting with America�s best-selling full-size pickup for 32 straight years, the Vehicle Personalization Team delivers the new head-turning 2010 F-150 FX2 Sport production package. The FX2 Sport package is available right now from your local Ford dealer and features a dark billet grille, unique headlamp treatment, monochromatic paint, unique wheels, custom step bars, a sporty deep front valance and sport captain�s chairs with flow-through center console and floor- mounted shifter. Adding Genuine Ford Accessories such as the bed sport liner and Ford Licensed Accessories such as the Hard Color Matched Tonneau Cover, you can easily transform America�s best-selling full-size pickup into a highly personalized vehicle. This concept vehicle adds additional excitement by showing concepts presently not available on the FX2 such as the Regular Cab configuration and the power and towing muscle of a 6.2-liter H.O. powertrain. With its Red Candy tinted clearcoat exterior paint and Satin Gold graphics, this vehicle projects even more sport style. In addition to the standard FX2 Sport package content, the show vehicle features concept equipment such as a black chrome billet grille, a Ford Racing rear dual exhaust system with black chrome tips, a lowering kit, a hood scoop and Satin Gold finishes on the wheels and towing hitch accessories. In addition to Trailer Sway Control, which is standard on all F-150s, this vehicle also features available F-150 options such as the Trailer Brake Controller and a navigation system. The result is Project FX2 Sport 6.2L H.O. � sport style that stands out from the crowd at the track, and powerful towing confidence to get you there and back.
2011 Ford Super Duty DeWALT Contractor �Concept�
- 2011 Ford Super Duty DeWALT Contractor �Concept�
- The new 2011 Ford Super Duty is the ultimate tough truck on any job site. With all-new powertrains, upgraded capability and tougher-than-ever new styling, the rugged, durable and strong truck is a valuable member of any work crew. This custom DeWALT edition of the new Super Duty is designed to drive improved productivity and performance for the serious contractor with a host of innovative features and upgrades inside and out. One of the most powerful enhancements is Ford Work Solutions�, the exclusive system from Ford that helps turn Super Duty into the ultimate mobile office and helps contractors effectively manage their tool inventories through Tool Link� and Customized On-Board Storage.
2009 Lincoln MKS by Raceskinz
- 2009 Lincoln MKS by Raceskinz
- The Lincoln MKS Elite is a perfect example of what happens when you merge beauty and technology. Raceskinz is generous with the use of carbon fiber inside and out. And with its high-powered LIIV� entertainment system, Raceskinz makes sure its occupants stay connected to the world in style.
2010 Lincoln MKT �Panache� by Rick Bottom Designs
- 2010 Lincoln MKT �Panache� by Rick Bottom Designs
- Luxury and high style abound in this flamboyant custom vehicle by Rick Bottom. The exterior has been shaved of its door handles, antenna and rear reflectors. A custom-made beltline molding in chrome further accents the body line. Art and science combine for the striking paint treatment. Interior ambience is enhanced with two-toned leather and matching floating armrests. The audio system is powerful and tuned for ultimate sound quality, and the navigation system directs your travels.
2010 Lincoln MKZ by 3dCarbon
- 2010 Lincoln MKZ by 3dCarbon
- The refinement and elegance of the 2010 Lincoln MKZ inspired this look by 3dCarbon, which adds a unique touch to Lincoln�s American style. It�s a realistic and beautiful take on a new classic Lincoln car.