Volvo's Concept You is long, low and wide, three of our favorite flavors when it comes to sedans. Especially of late, long-hooded four-doors with sweeping greenhouses have been hits on concept and production stages, and we're fans. The Autoblog team is somewhat split on the nose, though, as some feel the toothy grille stretched across its width makes it look like a certain claymation character. Other AB staffers who don't find the You's face as objectionable are content to say it looks a bit ins
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX