Those of us who like a little style injected into our greenery will appreciate the Volkswagen CrossBlue Coupe Concept seen above. Like the original seven-seat non-coupe version of the crossover first seen at the Detroit Auto Show, this five-seat machine from Shanghai features a high-tech drivetrain that consists of twin electric motors, one up front and one at the rear, that get juice from a 9.8-kWh lithium-ion battery. Under the hood sits a 295-horsepower, direct-injection, gasoline-burning V6
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX