Raphaël van der Straten has been racing for the family team, VDS Racing Adventures, since 2000 in everything from a Renault Clio to a BMW M5, but now the Belgain race team is getting ready to build its own unique car to compete in GT2 races. Not only is VDS introducing the GT 001-R (pictured above) for racing duties, it also building a small number of the car for street use to be called the GT 001. According to SuperCars.net, the GT 001-R is being built to race at the 24 Hours of Dubai race
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX