Autoblog has been walking the paddock of Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca taking in Rennsport Reunion IV for the past two days... but that's just a small part of the action. Today, we took a long stroll through the various Porsche corrals where the privately owned cars park during the event. While we're suckers for race machinery, some of the automaker's street cars are equally spectacular, even in standard trim.
Porsche Rennsport IV: Car Corral
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX