Volkswagen had a lot going on at this year's Paris Motor Show, including, it seems, dishing to Britain's What Car? about some product plans.
- Aug 8, 2013
Volkswagen Bulli Concept: Geneva 2011
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 12, 2011
If there's any one vehicle that can realistically challenge the Beetle in the annals of historic Volkswagens, it's the Transporter. More often referred to as the Microbus or just the Bus, the real original minivan first saw the light of day in 1950 as the Type 2 (the Beetle, naturally, was the Type 1).
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models