Lexus is evidently dead serious about removing some of the starch from its collar, as evidenced by the boldly styled new IS sedan just unveiled here at the Detroit Auto Show. We didn't know what to make of Lexus' entry-level sport sedan when we first saw images of it earlier this week. Dominated by the gaping maw of a spindle grille and flanked by headlamps with Nike swoosh daytime running lamps, the photos showed a distinctive (if not completely cohesive) design. Having now seen the design in t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX