Chevrolet is playing around with the buzz machine for its upcoming 2014 Silverado; showing off just one "spy shot" along with a short press release about the pickup, both on its own media website and on its Facebook page. That's cute and all, but while General Motors is trying to up its social media cred, hard-working spy photographers are bringing in a truckload of more detailed Silverado images.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX