According to a report from Autocar in the UK, the Audi R8 is set to get something of a swan song for its own going-away party in the form of an updated GT model for the 2014 model year. If Autocar is right, this even higher-performance Audi R8 will debut at the upcoming 24 Hours of Le Mans race in France.
2014 Audi R8 GT: Spy Shots
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- May 31, 2013
When Audi introduced the refreshed 2014 R8, one of the first things we noticed was that the new R8 V10 Plus offers identical output to the outgoing R8 GT, suggesting that this limited-production model was either due to be cancelled or poised for a serious power increase. Fortunately, these spy shots have us suspecting that the latter is more likely.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX