Opinions found at the Autoblog table of most auto show press rooms are usually in concert, but every once in a while, we fail to come to a consensus. This 2013 BMW X1 is one such cause of discord, you see, as some of us think it belongs only on European streets, while others insist it will find enough homes here in North America.
2013 BMW X1
- Chris Shunk
- Apr 2, 2012
The BMW X1 has been leaked ahead of its official announcement at the New York Auto Show, and it seems to boast a fresh face and a reasonable price tag. The smallest of BMW crossovers will feature a revised front fascia that includes tweaked headlights and a new bumper with silver-painted accents. The LED highlights and light rings are available only as part of the optional xenon light package.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX