There was a time when "land yacht" was not a nice thing to say about a Buick Riviera car, but these days it seems de rigueur. Range Rover has brought in naval architects to take on their sport-ute, Rolls-Royce uses teak decking on its Phantom DHC, Audi's gone out to see with the Q7 Coastline concept, even Volvo has given its wagons the Ocean Race theme. Now Mercedes-Benz is following the same lead with its latest show car, er...van.
- Jul 28, 2011
2011 Mercedes-Benz Viano Vision Pearl concept
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!