Next-gen Audi Q7 to debut in Detroit
"If you make a trip to Detroit, you'll see it," Hackenberg reportedly told Indian Autos Blog during Paris Motor Show festivities.
That's a bombshell, particularly as we've heard plenty about its potential powertrain technologies, including spy shots of diesel-powered models, plug-in-hybrids, sporty SQ7s and electric turbochargers, but there's been absolutely nothing concrete about when and where the car would debut.
Audi has done well in past Detroit Auto Shows, most recently showing off its TT-previewing Allroad Shooting Brake. If Hackenberg wasn't messing with IAB, then it looks like the 2015 Detroit show will be even bigger for the brand than 2014.
Audi Q7 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models