Big Daddy Customs turns Tata Safari into Land Rover Evoque
Having said that, given what Big Daddy started with, it's not entirely dreadful. The Evoque's signatures have been reasonably approximated, and the "custom white paint job" is part of the package. Nothing's been changed inside, but according to the company's Facebook page. "Apart from glass house area, everything else has been modified in the body shell."
So it's good to know that at least they take their work seriously. We think.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models