Volkswagen gives its CrossPolo the Storm Trooper look with Urban White edition
The treatment is being applied to a special edition of the CrossPolo, the soft-road version of the popular Polo hatchback. The Urban White edition combines a unique shade of white paint with 17-inch alloys painted either white or black, with black roof rails and dark tinted glass aft of the B-pillar. The interior features black and light gray sports seats in cloth and Alcantara, with black headliner and trim and silver top-stitching on the controls.
Overseas buyers can choose between four gasoline and three common-rail diesel engines, with prices starting at €18,975.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models