Toyota teases NS4 plug-in hybrid concept again
The NS4 Plug-In Hybrid Concept will debut next week, along with the company's Prius C; a Yaris-sized hybrid with better fuel economy figures than the current Prius. While the model has received an unveil at the Tokyo Motor Show, we've yet to see the vehicle on American soil. Hit the jump to check out the NS4 Concept teaser video for yourself.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models