VW may unveil single-seat EV concept
Volkswagen is keen to cut emissions, and the automaker is looking towards electric automobiles for help. Rumor has it that a one-passenger electric vehicle is set to make its debut in Berlin, Germany on September 8th. Pretty specific details for a rumor, but we're keeping one eyebrow raised until we have more information.
There's been no mention yet of the expected range, but a Volkwagen insider has stated that EV concept will be better than the XL1 concept (pictured) shown earlier this year. That 1.0-liter, diesel-powered, super-efficient vehicle is expected to achieve 261 miles per gallon, but an electric vehicle can still top that while emitting nothing. We'll have the full details in the coming weeks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX